Are you an investor looking for an investment property with over 5% ROI and a good tenant in place? Or a first home buyer looking for your first home? Look no further. This well-maintained home located in the super convenient suburb of Hilbert is perfect for you. Less than 5 minutes drive to Sienna Wood & Shipwreck parks and close to all local amenities. Just a 5 minute drive to Gwyne park Primary school and Xavier Catholic college. Within a short drive to cafes, restaurants and Armadale Shopping City. Perfect for downsizers, small families, first home buyers, astute investors, and discerning buyers.
This lovely family home is a must-see, complete with timber look flooring throughout the living areas and carpeted bedrooms, a modern kitchen with plenty of benchtop and storage space, stainless steel appliances, and air conditioning! Constructed to a high standard, the property is a great-sized three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with a cleverly designed floor plan. The open plan living, modern fittings and finishes, and abundance of natural light will make your family and friends envious.
Step outside into the easy-care courtyard, which requires no maintenance but is perfect for those intimate family get-togethers. Perfect for a lifestyle offered only by easy care, ultra-convenience, and modern finishes this home has to offer.
Don’t let this home slip through your fingers. Call Team Rash at 0452 334 367 to book your inspection today!
Some of the superb features include :
– Three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms
– Modern finish throughout
– Easy care timber look flooring in living areas and carpeted bedrooms
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
– Spacious open plan family area
– Kitchen complete with spacious countertops, stainless steel appliances, and pantry
– Modern and stylish main bathroom complete with shower and vanity
– Large master bedroom featuring a large wall to wall robe and modern ensuite
– Great sized bedrooms with carpeted flooring and built-in robes
– Low maintenance, easy care outdoors
– Double Garage with lots of Storage space
– Fantastic location close to parks, schools, shops, and transport
– Currently Leased at $ 380/week
– Council Rates $ 1500 pa approx
– Water rates $ 1000 pa approx
Homes like this are tough to come by and don’t last for long. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this lovely home call Team Rash for viewing information today!
Neel Nanwani 0452 334 367 | email@example.com
Harick Singh 0451 839 595 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.