Make an offer.
Large Family Home on 809 sqm Block approx.
Rent It, Live in It or develop in future
An opportunity not to be missed.
Reward yourself with light renovations and live in a big home on 809 sqm block.
Brick and tile solid 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms home on a block size of 809 sqm approximately.
Rear opportunity to find such a solid home with many special features like:
• 24 solar panels with a 6.6Kw system
• 6 Rainwater tanks giving 6000 litre capacity of water
• 6 CCTV incorporated 5 outside and one inside the house
• Two wall air conditioning units with a reverse cycle for heating/cooling one in Formal
Lounge and the second one in the master bedroom
• High ceiling throughout the house approx. 2.7m
• Single lockable garage with a workstation and plenty of parking at the property
• Four bedrooms with one family bathroom and the second bathroom is in laundry and
accessible from the backyard.
• Separate formal lounge with sliding doors at the front from a veranda
• Big kitchen with lots of working space and dining area
• Big backyard with an aviary for birds and a fishpond
• Front has established garden giving total privacy from the street
• Retic in the garden manually operated
• Shire rate: $ 2800 pa approximately
Enjoy a semi-rural lifestyle home
Block size: 809 sqm approximately Living area: 124 sqm approximately Built Year: 1973 circa
Currently zoned as R20/40 for dual dwellings subject to approval for WAPC and for all due diligence, please contact Shire of Swan on T: 9267 9267
• Situated in a residential neighbourhood of established Italian style homes with a nice
Easy access to:
• Major highways like Roe Highway, Great Eastern Highway, Great Northern Highway
• Midland Gate shopping centre, “St John of God” Public and Private hospital, Midland
Train Station and good schools
• St. Brigette, La Salle College, Stirling Governor, Christian College, and others….
• Recreational Park and bushland Forrest
• Perth’s famous Swan Valley Wineries
Are you looking for a solid house with comforts and a semi-rural lifestyle?
Well, then please call us to book an appointment for a private viewing
M: 0481 092 390
M: 0410 654 761
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.