This villa is well presented built on a 339 sqm with a highly functional floor plan. This home has so much to offer including 3 great sized bedrooms, one well-appointed bathroom, a spacious formal lounge and open plan kitchen/meals. With outdoor patio for the family entertainment, security glass windows and doors, ample backyard, split reverse cycle air-conditioning systems, solar hot water system.
This property is ideal for small families/ someone looking to downsize. Conveniently situated within close proximity to a host of desirable amenities including shops, medical centre, public transport and beautiful parks, this location cannot be more ideal. Conveniently situated close to everyday amenities.
This villa is situated at the rear of a small complex and would suit a savvy investor who is looking for with a great long-term tenant in Gosnell.
Features and highlights include :
– 3 Bedrooms , 1 bathroom
– Master bed room with his/her walk-in robes
– Downlight throughout
– Single carport with extra side parking
– Separate lounge room
– Reverse cycle air con in living area and Master bed room
– Decent size dining room
– Nice kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Good size enclosed backyard with patio
– Access into the backyard through the carport i.e. 3 carpark space .
House size 85 sqm
Block size 339 sqm
– Deal with a sales agent that’s knows everything you need to know about living in a strata complex
– Building Insurance is paid through your quarterly strata levies
– Maintenance to all common areas is paid through your strata levies
This property is close to local schools, transport and the local shops.
Call Team Rash to book your private viewing. :
Harick Singh 0451 839 595 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rash Dhanjal 0410 564 761 email@example.com
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.