Zed Ahmadi presents this fantastic property with extraordinary views of Brampton Park this 2nd storey unit is a rare gem! You will love the breath-taking views during your walks and with the Jindalee Beach just 4 minutes’ drive or 18 minutes’ walk this magnificent unit is waiting for its new owner to call it home.
Just 6 years young this majestic unit with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 double back-to-back garage and open space living facing the spectacular views of Brampton Park. During hot summer you can enjoy the breath-taking Jindalee Beach or jump into the stunning 13m by 4.5m swimming pool inside the complex with your mates.
This awe-inspiring unit is easy-care property “lock-up-and-leave” lifestyle that this unit offers. This residence is absolutely perfect for growing families, professional couples, FIFO workers or those with a love of surf and sand, wishing to live by the beach.
SOME STUNNING FEATURES:
• 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Easy care tile throughout the unit and carpet floorings for the bedrooms
• King-sized master bedroom suite offers a spacious walk in robe, neutrally decorated ensuite with large shower space, stone bench top vanity and Split System Air Condition
• 2 additional carpeted queen-sized bedrooms have built-in robes.
• 2nd bathroom with stone bench top vanity.
• Bright open plan family living with split system air condition.
• Kitchen with Elba dishwasher, 900mm Elba gas cook top, 600mm Elba oven, 900mm Fisher & Paykel Rangehood, Stone bench top and breakfast bar with double stainless-steel sink, , heaps of cupboards, elegant tiled splashback,
• 2x Split System Air Condition.
• Massive balcony to enjoy a nice barbeque with friends and family.
• Skirting boards throughout.
Majestic Local Highlights include:
• Brampton Park – 100m away
• Dome Café – 100m away
• The Cornerstone Ale House – 130m away
• Poolwerx – 180m away
• Brighton Vet – 300m away
• Brighton Village Shopping Centre – 300m away
• Jindalee Medical Centre Jindalee Massage, Bloom Early Education Jindalee – 600m away
• Jindalee Nandos, Hungry Jack’s, Pharmacy 777, The Cheesecake Shop, Thirsty Camel, Subway, Domino’s Pizza – 700m away
Local schools –
• Butler primary school – 700m
• Butler College – 1.3km
• East Butler primary school – 1.5km
• Irene McCormack College and St Francis of Assisi Catholic primary School – 1.8km
• Quinns Beach primary school – 2km
With everything you could possibly want under one roof and close to the wide array of amenities the community of Butler has to offer, this is a rare opportunity to secure the perfect home, you can show off and share with family and friends.
Tenanted for $ 400 per week – until 16/11/2022 is an amazing investment aswell.
Call Zed from Team Rash to register your details for all our upcoming new listings and we will do our best to help you find the perfect house in the area!
Zed on 0421 245 274
Rash on 0410 564 761
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.