UNDER OFFER… UNDER OFFER… UNDER OFFER…
The award-winning team at The Agency are proud to present to market… 3 Chine Place, Hamersley!..
This is the first time this magnificent home is being sold, by the original owners who had the home built for them, when this leafy, green, and very conveniently located suburb was first established..
The location of the property is superb, in a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac, surrounded by quality homes, with a beautiful park and children’s playground at the end of the street..
3 Chine Place is set on a wonderfully large 760m2 of land.. The super-sized floor plan includes 3 spacious living areas, and enjoys 5 bedrooms, and 3 bathrooms..
Four of the bedrooms are very spacious double rooms. The fifth bedroom is massive, is located at the rear of the home, and can be enjoyed as a granny flat with it’s own additional living area and direct access to the 3rd bathroom..
The property has been recently renovated, and is ready for you, to move straight in and enjoy..
The property will suit large and growing families, blended families, and families that are looking for the ideal property, where multiple generations can enjoy living together very comfortably, under the one roof..
Some fantastic features include;
– 5 bedrooms (4 of these are super-spacious double rooms)
– 3 light, bright, and newly renovated bathrooms
– Super-sized floorplan suitable for large and growing families
– Tastefully modernised home, full of natural light, and presented in neutral tones
– Entry hall
– Spacious formal lounge
– Family rooms x 2
– Renovated open-plan kitchen and dining space
– Newly renovated kitchen includes stone benchtops, tiled splashback, gas cooking, electric oven, range hood, dishwasher and double-door pantry
– Bar area situated adjacent to the formal lounge
– Double garage with dual single automatic doors
– Shared bore
– Land area is 764m2 (approx.)
– Build year of the home in 1977
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.