When a character home showcases style and grace, the home has had the best care it could ask for. This home has had the treatment it deserves with a renovated kitchen that will impress the master chef in you.
The living room with a bulkhead ceiling is perfectly placed with amazing doors that open into a well-presented courtyard. The property will continue to impress you as the outdoor living area is set up for low care and with a charming green feel as well. The double gated carport also adds to the charming feel of the front façade. You will be absolutely blown away by the wrought iron work as it is so well done on the property.
The property features:
• 3 well sized bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Stone bench top in kitchen and matching splashback tiles
• Gas cooktop
• Electrical oven
• Stainless steel dishwasher
• Plenty of storage with a large pantry and overhead cabinets
• Living room is well sized with a bulkhead ceiling and downlights
• Split system aircon in the living room
• Separate dining room or can be used as a third room
• Large laundry room with beautiful floor tiles and well presented
• Bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles
• Large walk-in shower & bath tub
• Fully fenced property
• Security features included
• Shire Rates : $ 1,600 pa approx.
• Water Rates ; $ 1,000 pa approx
Close to Galleria shopping
Close to Morley medical centre
Close to airport
Close to future Train Station
Fit for first home buyers, investors, working couples and FIFO workers. This villa offers the ultimate low maintenance home, perfect for easy living and relaxation.
Contact us at TEAM RASH now for more information & to secure this fantastic piece of real estate!!
Rash Dhanjal Mbl – 0410 564 761 | email firstname.lastname@example.org
Neel Nanwani Mbl – 0452334367 | email – email@example.com
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.