Calling all First Home Buyers, FIFO Workers, Young Families, Professional couples, and Astute Investors, this very rare opportunity has just come available in the form of this well maintained and strategically located home in Midlands.
The property itself is an excellent three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with a cleverly designed floorplan featuring open-plan living, a large modern kitchen, generous bathrooms, and much more. It also features easy maintenance tiles throughout the living areas and carpeted bedrooms.
Step outside to the paved alfresco area and easy care back yard, which flows off the indoors and brings the outside in as you enjoy a lifestyle offered only by the easy care and ultra-convenient lifestyle this home has to offer.
Some of the superb features include :
• Three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms
• Large master bedroom with carpeted flooring and a walk-in robe
• Generous ensuite features a shower, modern vanity, and toilet
• Split system air conditioning in the living room
• Spacious open plan family living & dining room
• Bright and roomy kitchen with 600mm gas stove, rangehood, oven, double sink, pantry, and a generous breakfast bar
• Modern and stylish main bathroom with a bathtub, shower, vanity, and separate toilet
• Good sized “not so minor” bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Generous laundry room
• Low maintenance, easy care outdoors
• Gas water heater
• Undercover garage
• Storage room
• Fantastic location close to parks, schools, shops, and transport
• Center point Midland & Midland Gate Shopping Centers are less than a 5-minute drive away
• Currently tenanted on a periodic lease with tenants looking to extend to a fixed-term lease
• Council rates $ 1,690 p.a approx
• Water Rates $ 870 p.a approx.
Homes like this are tough to come by and don’t last for long. Don’t let this home slip through your fingers. Call Team Rash at 0452 334 367 to book your inspection today!
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.