Nestled in the new part of Ridgewood, this good-looking home represents a spacious living area, spacious bedrooms and a quality kitchen. You will love the open space living area where you can cook, look after the kids and watch TV all at the same time. The big pantry compliments the kitchen with modern appliances. There is carpet flooring in the master bedroom with ensuite, split system air conditioning and a walk in robe. The 3 spacious bedrooms with robes and carpet flooring also has a study/activity area near them. The nicely decked backyard is perfect for family BBQ gatherings and to enjoy a sweet drink during the hot summer.
This home is surrounded by some fantastic parks where you can walk your dog or play with the kids. Butler & Clarkson train stations are very nearby and there are plenty of private and public schools nearby such as Irene McCormack Catholic College, Butler College, St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School are just few examples which are within walking distance. This appreciable home won’t last long.
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• King-sized master bedroom suite offers a spacious walk in robe, split system air conditioning and neutrally decorated ensuite with shower and vanity
• Separate lounge with carpet flooring
• Timber flooring throughout the house
• Huge bright open plan family living with split system air conditioning
• Kitchen with big pantry, 600 cook top & oven, 900m rangehood & dishwasher
• 2nd Bathroom with vanity & bath tub
• Double lock up garage with high clearance
• Backyard decking
• 2x Split system air conditioners throughout the house
• Shire Rates $ 1,920 pa approx.
• Water Rates $ 1.100 pa approx
AMAZING LOCAL HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDES:
• Ashbourne Park, Ballymote Park, Sanctuary Park & Kai Llewellyn Park – within 400m walk.
• Irene McCormack Catholic College, Butler College, St Francis of Assisi Catholic Primary School, Alkimos Baptist College, Merriwa Primary School, East Butler Primary School, Butler Primary school – within 2km.
• PROPOSED Mitchell Freeway exit and entry – Within 1.5km
• Butler train station and Clarkson train station both 3.5 km & 4.6km away respectively
• Mindarie Marina, Rosslare Park, Quinns Beach, Quinns Shack, Quinns Beach Lookout and Quinns Dog Beach where the whole family can enjoy variety of activities all year round – Within 5km
With everything you could possibly want under one roof and close to the wide array of amenities the train stations and community of Ridgewood has to offer, this is a rare opportunity to secure the perfect home you can show off and share with family and friends.
Call Team Rash now for more information or to book your inspection.
Zed on 0421 245 274
Rash on 0410 564 761
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.