UNDER OFFER @ FIRST HOME OPEN BY ANA BORCHERDT TEAM RASH
Ana and Rash from Team Rash-The Agency are super excited to present another fabulous listing in Caversham. Looking for a spacious family home on 450 sqm block?
Then, this is for you.
Block:450 sqm approx.
Living area: 156 sqm approx.
Built Year: 2015 circa
This spacious family home with 4/5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms is the perfect choice for a growing family. Parents have their private area and kids’ rooms are on a separate wing to have their own space and their fun times. Open plan design is the hub of family communication. Perfect for a harmonious flow for a growing family.
A separate theatre room for your multi-media indoor entertaining.
The spacious outdoor backyard area provides a treat for the family to enjoy outdoors at the property. You will love to entertain your friends and family in the outdoor backyard.
LOCATION: SO CONVENIENT
Caversham is a high-demand suburb for its fantastic infrastructure connections, quick access to Reid Highway leads you to travel smoothly to Perth’s Airport, Northern suburbs, and more locations.
Morley-Ellenbrook “Metronet” railway line arriving in Bennett Springs East and Whiteman Park, Residents of Caversham will benefit from quicker travel time to CBD Perth, Airport, and other destinations.
Caversham Village Shopping centre, Caversham Valley Primary School, and early-learning facilities are at your doorstep.
For your culinary enjoyments, you are just a few minutes away from Perth’s famous Swan Valley Winery with international cuisine, fine wine, bold beers, gourmet chocolates, exquisite cheese, and local fresh produce. Your Sundays will never be boring.
For picnic and outdoor fun time in the nature, enjoy Perth’s iconic Caversham Wildlife Park and Whiteman Park.
• Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in-robes
• Generous size other3 bedrooms with built-in-robes
• Main bathroom with shower and bath and a separate WC
• X-Large open plan design with dining/family and a large kitchen for family quality time
• Formal Lounge or home office at the entrance hallway for convenience
• A separate enclosed theatre room or fifth bedroom for your extended family
• Alfresco under the main roof for outdoor mealtimes
• Fabulous outdoor entertaining area in the spacious backyard
• Double remote lockable garage with access to the backyard.
• Split wall unit air-conditioning in the family area and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Reticulation in the lawn and garden areas
• Shire rates: $ 2100 per annum approx.
• Water rates: $1500 per annum approx.
FIXED DATE PROMOTION TILL 9TH MAY 2022
(presenting all reasonable offers starting from mid $500K’s plus)
The Seller has the right to accept an offer before end date.
For more information, please contact
M: 0481 092 390
M: 0410 564 761
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.