Are you an investor looking for a positively geared property with a good tenant in place or a first home buyer looking for your first home? Look no further. This well-maintained home located in the super convenient suburb of Balga is perfect for you. Just a short walk to Heritage Park and close to all local amenities. Just 110 meters to the Beach Rd Bus Stop connecting you to Warwick train station and the ever expanding city of Perth. Within a short drive to cafes, restaurants, schools, and Warwick Grove Shopping Centre. Perfect for downsizers, small families, first home buyers, astute investors, and discerning buyers.
This beautiful family home is a must-see, complete with elegant tiled flooring throughout the living areas and carpeted bedrooms, high ceilings, a modern kitchen with plenty of benchtop and storage space, stainless steel appliances, and air conditioning! Constructed to a high standard, the property is a great-sized three-bedroom, two-bathroom home with a cleverly designed floor plan. The open plan living, modern fittings and finishes, and abundance of natural light will make your family and friends envious.
Step outside into the easy-care courtyard, which requires very little maintenance but is perfect for those intimate family get-togethers. Perfect for a lifestyle offered only by easy care, ultra-convenience, and modern finishes this home has to offer.
Don’t let this home slip through your fingers. Call Team Rash at 0452 334 367 to book your inspection today!
Some of the superb features include :
– Three spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms
– Modern finish throughout
– Easy care tiled flooring in living areas and carpeted bedrooms
– Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
– Spacious open plan family area
– Kitchen complete with spacious countertops, stainless steel appliances, and pantry
– Modern and stylish main bathroom complete with shower and vanity
– Large master bedroom featuring a large wall to wall robe and modern ensuite
– Great sized bedrooms with carpeted flooring and built-in robes
– Freshly painted throughout
– Low maintenance, easy care outdoors
– Long Garage with lots of Storage space
– Fantastic location close to parks, schools, shops, and transport
– Council Rates $ 1,400 pa approx
– Water Rates $ 900 pa approx
– Currently Leased at $ 400/week on a periodic lease!
Homes like this are tough to come by and don’t last for long. Don’t miss your opportunity to own this lovely home call Team Rash for viewing information today!
Neel Nanwani 0452 334 367 | email@example.com
Rash Dhanjal 0410 564 761 | firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.